What to wear?
Of course we can practice conventional draping both for warmth and modesty, but because many of my sessions will include frequent positional changes to enable release and we may briefly work off the table, most clients wear underclothes or loose fitting gym shorts.
What conditions do I treat?
I have had extensive therapeutic training in most all conditions that bring people to massage—both for effective benefits and to work safely. If you have any of the following issues, please feel free to contact me to discuss if my work is for you:
· Chronic or acute shoulder and neck pain
· Rotator cuff and other shoulder issues
· Back pain and lack of mobility
· Hip pain and mobility
· Knee pain including post-surgical rehabilitation
· Foot pain including plantar fasciitis